Our Gamemasters discuss our
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- All three locations have undergone electrostatic disinfection.
- We ask customers and staff who are feeling unwell, have someone in your household that is feeling unwell, or have travelled outside of the province to, for everyone’s safety to please stay home and we will refund deposits on games.
- Groups must wait outside for their game to reduce length of time in the lobby and interactions with other guests
- We ask all customers to socially distance from other groups as well as staff members while in our facility.
- Masks are not a requirement although guests are welcome to wear them. We will have masks and gloves on hand for anyone who would like to wear them.
- All guests must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the escape rooms.
- We have changed our schedule to allow for a longer period of time between games for cleaning.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be washed and/or sanitized between games.
- Some room props have been adjusted to ensure maximum safety while retaining room quality and overall experience.
- Staff will maintain a social distance from guests and from each other as much as possible.